Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kim K Needs a VaCa

My boyfriend & I enjoy watching the reality show Kim & Courtney Take Miami every week.  I find it rather amusing to watch these characters portray a realistic life.  Kim Kardashian is a whiny, self centered, selfish woman who has become famous for doing NOTHING.  I have to hand it to her, though, she's become extremely rich doing it.  You go girl!!!  I'd love her life for a day. Maybe Kris Jenner will take me on as a client.  If anyone has Kris's number let me know.  I'd like to give her a call.  My life would make an amazing reality TV Show!!!  Plus I love travelling!   A couple of weeks ago either Kim or Courtney were whining because they needed a "VACA".  Are you serious?! I couldn't stop laughing!!!  Isn't their entire life a "VACA"?  They get to travel the world with their families, seeing new places, enjoying life, eating at fancy restaurants, buying new cars, going to great clubs, staying at great resorts, big houses, etc ......And getting paid for it.  I think most of us in America would love their job for a day.  I could use a "VACA". 

I enjoy watching Scott.  I know most people don't like him but I actually feel sorry for the guy & I like him. The importance of his role in the family unit  is 3 decimals to the left of the decimal point.  This poor guy is nothing but Courtney's "bitch".  Don't get me wrong.  I really like Courtney.  I think she's a great mom and to tell you the truth, I think she really loves Scott, she's just caught up in this train wreck of a money hungry family. Not long ago, the show was based around Scott going out & getting loaded.  He was being very mysterious so Kim, the loving sister that she is, switched hats from being a diva & became a Private Detective.  She had Scott followed.  Of course her heart was in the right place. This was in no way an invasion of Scott's privacy.  She was simply looking out for Scott and Courtney.  Kim is so noble! Anyway Courtney found out.  She was furious.  She threw all of Kim's clothes over the terrace (Kim damn near had a heart attack!!!  After all, in her words, those clothes were designer), and she threw Kim out.  Of course when Scott found out, he too was furious.  I have yet to find out what Kim discovered about Scott.  The show ended with Kim calling Courtney to pick her up because she was sick & revealed she was pregant.  Poor Kim.  Then there was a reveal about the pregnancy to Scott.  All was forgiven.  The packers arrived and the cast flew home.  This is real life?...Because this isn't happening in my reality. 

A few days ago I was standing in line at the grocery store.  I happened to look over and saw a picture of Pregnant Kim on the cover of a magazine.  She was wearing this white, fluffy dress. I wasn't sure if those were watermelons stuffed in her dress or her breasts. Jeepers! The tag line read that Kim was mad because she was being called fat.  My suggestion to all you readers is run to the grocery store & pick up that tabloid.  It's the one of Kim wearing some get up that makes her look like she's dressed up to go to a Renaissance Fair.  The only thing missing is Kim holding a Turkey drumstick.  But I'm sure it's missing because she ate it. She's pregnant after all.  She's eating for 2!!! You decide if she looks fat. I'm keeping my opinion to myself. 

Well that's all for now.  I have to get to work to earn enough money for my "VACA".  At the rate I'm going, I'll have enough money for a Kardashian "VACA" in the year 2020!  Have a great day!!!  Be Grateful and say Thank You!!!!!  Life is Good!!!  It's even better on Sunday's when we get to tune in to see the Kardashian's!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment